My teenager and I stayed here in late March, to tour the Georgetown University campus. First off, the little street Reservoir Rd. did not appear on our taxi's GPS. It's in the middle of a medical complex of buildings, so very difficult to find, especially at night. In March, WiFi cost $10.00/person/device. The breakfast buffet is $16/person, way too expensive for what is offered. It is a hot buffet, the quality akin to something like Denny's or Shoney's. By the time we came down for breakfast, they had stopped offering the omelets, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgetown's own peaceful retreat. The Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center offers a unique experience nestled among the building of the Georgetown University campus. Located in the center of campus, it is a leisurely walk or short taxi ride away from the bustling streets of shopping and restaurants in the heart of Georgetown. A variety of amenities and services are offered in this 146 room hotel to suit the needs of the business, family and leisure travelers. The 13,500 sq. feet of event space provides an ideal location for anything from corporate meetings to weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgetown University Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Georgetown University Conference
- Georgetown University Conference Washington Dc