I stayed at this hotel on the Georgetown campus because I attended a conference on-campus and it was convenient. The hotel is clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was well decorated and was up-to-date. The bath/shower could use some updating, but it was clean. The only problem I had was finding the hotel once on-campus. If you are riding the GUTS bus coming from the Rosslyn metro station, there are no signs to guide you to the hotel from the bus stop. Also, the walk from the bus stop to the hotel is uphill. A 10-15 minute walk from the hotel will get you to many nice restaurants. Also note that Georgetown University is on the approach to Reagan National Airport so the jet traffic can be noisy at times. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgetown's own peaceful retreat. The Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center offers a unique experience nestled among the building of the Georgetown University campus. Located in the center of campus, it is a leisurely walk or short taxi ride away from the bustling streets of shopping and restaurants in the heart of Georgetown. A variety of amenities and services are offered in this 146 room hotel to suit the needs of the business, family and leisure travelers. The 13,500 sq. feet of event space provides an ideal location for anything from corporate meetings to weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgetown University Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Georgetown University Conference
- Georgetown University Conference Washington Dc