The only reason to stay here is if you are not staying long and need to be somewhere on campus early in the morning. The hotel and CC is only accessible via the GU Hospital entrance; we had no idea about this, and it is not visible from the road. The lobby is renovated and attractive. There is a small workout room but we did not use it. The rooms are also renovated (we had 2 adjoining) and nice looking with the exception of the bathrooms. The sink is separate from the toilet and shower room which was NOT renovated. The tiles and tub seemed to have been repaired but still have that motel feel. The bedding was very nice and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgetown's own peaceful retreat. The Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center offers a unique experience nestled among the building of the Georgetown University campus. Located in the center of campus, it is a leisurely walk or short taxi ride away from the bustling streets of shopping and restaurants in the heart of Georgetown. A variety of amenities and services are offered in this 146 room hotel to suit the needs of the business, family and leisure travelers. The 13,500 sq. feet of event space provides an ideal location for anything from corporate meetings to weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelClick, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgetown University Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Georgetown University Conference
- Georgetown University Conference Washington Dc