I stayed at here recently over the weekend because the Four Seasons was unfortunately booked, and found it to be one of their properties that lives up to the Ritz-Carlton name. The room was spacious, well-appointed, and clean; bathroom was pleasantly large; service was very accommodating and polite. My only complaint is that housekeeping forgot to replenish the shampoo once, but that was quickly and painlessly rectified. Overall was a very stress-free stay and not horribly expensive either. The location of the hotel is excellent, especially if you want to visit more trendy places in Georgetown during your visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz Carlton, Washington, D.C. is in the middle of it all, with impeccable service, exceptional accommodations and exclusive amenities. Our hotel is one of the city's most refined luxury hotels - an urban retreat where you can relax within the charging energy of a powerful city. Located in the heard of D.C.'s attractions, we are less than a mile from The National Mall and 1 mile from National Landmarks and Memorials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc