I stay at RC in Boston and also in Singapore
This is not quite as good as either.
Warm welcome at desk and usual rooms -wonderful food service in club lounge although other services (concierge ) not as good. No offer to help with anything other than food.
Took 2 meals one in the bar area. It was fine but not great. Service not good. Just sat down and was offered a glass of Chardonnay!! The Mohito I actually had was again just ok.
I took breakfast in the restaurant on last day. Please don't ever bother. Bad service ,tables not sparkling clean-just a general tacky feel. A little like a cheap hotel. No buffet and uninspiring a la carte. Waste if $42 !!! Starbucks just as good seriously !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz Carlton, Washington, D.C. is in the middle of it all, with impeccable service, exceptional accommodations and exclusive amenities. Our hotel is one of the city's most refined luxury hotels - an urban retreat where you can relax within the charging energy of a powerful city. Located in the heard of D.C.'s attractions, we are less than a mile from The National Mall and 1 mile from National Landmarks and Memorials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc