This was the first time I've stayed at a Ritz property and was very happy with the hotel. I was looking for a nice hotel near the Watergate and it was within 10-15 minute walk which was perfect! Its a great location for sightseeing too-bring your walking shoes! You can walk to the Capitol, White House, the National Mall, Lincoln Memorial and so many cool little bars/restaurants! The staff at the hotel was very accommodating. We forgot toothpaste and they were able to bring up toothbrush/toothpaste kits to us. The room we stayed in was very spacious and clean-a little older but well kept. The lobby bar is nice and the restaurant where we had breakfast both mornings was VERY good!
There are so many hotels to choose from in this city but I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz Carlton, Washington, D.C. is in the middle of it all, with impeccable service, exceptional accommodations and exclusive amenities. Our hotel is one of the city's most refined luxury hotels - an urban retreat where you can relax within the charging energy of a powerful city. Located in the heard of D.C.'s attractions, we are less than a mile from The National Mall and 1 mile from National Landmarks and Memorials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Marriott, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc