This hotel has a boutique feel. The customer service is AMAZING!! I had a 1 bedroom suite. The room was huge and housekeeping did a fantastic job. The hotel is very clean and kept up really well.
It was very easy to walk around the city from the hotel and cabs were plentiful.
The fitness center is huge but does cost extra since it is an outside company that runs it.
The only negative is that on the backside of the hotel is a Fire Station and you can hear sirens during the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz Carlton, Washington, D.C. is in the middle of it all, with impeccable service, exceptional accommodations and exclusive amenities. Our hotel is one of the city's most refined luxury hotels - an urban retreat where you can relax within the charging energy of a powerful city. Located in the heard of D.C.'s attractions, we are less than a mile from The National Mall and 1 mile from National Landmarks and Memorials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc