“All day entertainment”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Be with Me Playseum DC
Reviewed 26 June 2012

We were visiting my brother for a few days and it was HOT outside and after dragging 2complaining young children through the zoo the day before we decided to stick close to home. I will admit that my brother lives 5 doors down from the playseum so it was ridiculously close. My daughter is 4 and my son is 1.5. I didn't expect my daughter to think much about it since we are members of the sting museum of play in Rochester, NY and go all the time but I was dead wrong. It's $ 6 dollars a head to get in and then some other things like crafts and food crafts cost extra. There is plenty of entertainment without paying extra but I allowed my daughter 5 dollars to spend. There are 23 small rooms that have different themes in each room. most of the rooms in courage imaginative play. We got there at 9 am and left for lunch at 11:30 napped and went back at 2 and stayed till 530 even after playing all day I still had to pry my 4 year old to leave and she wanted to return the next day. It would probably be a huge drag for kids older than 7 but otherwise it's good clean fun. You are allowed to bring your own food and snacks to their snack room which has a microwave plus there are a boat load of restaurants on 8th street.

4  Thank kaileen76

Reviewed 26 August 2011

This is the 2nd location of the Be with Me Playseum. Great indoor play space for kids -- has a Dominos Pizza room where kids can take your order on a pretend computer and build and serve you a pretend pizza; the restaurant where kids can make pasta to take come and cook; the bakery where kids can decorate a cupcake or make chocolate chip cookie dough or make a smoothie; and several other rooms with themes. Can't remember them all. Great place to spend a few hours -- or in our case the entire day.

Staff friendly. Place extremely clean. Only downside is street parking -- so you'll have to feed the meter every 2 hours.

6  Thank Andrews_Mommy