“Florida Fans!!”

Private DC Segway Tours
Ranked #26 of 139 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: Private DC Segway Tours allows you to see and experience more without the distraction of a large group. We specialize in small group tours. Your guide will take photographs of you with beautiful Washington DC in the background, so bring your camera or camera phone. Without the distraction of others we are able to glide smoother and more streamline from one site to the next.
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Florida Fans!!”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Of course they are #1 and should be! All of our friends who had been to D.C. said a Segway tour is the only thing we had to do. We found them on trip advisor and loved every minute of our evening tour. They were accomodating as we had to change our time, & took us on the whole tour of D.C. with fabulous info and pix. We could not have seen all of D.C. by foot
and we were truly amazed how proud we are to be in the USA after having seen all the monuments, walls, parks, it was all so humbling. If you do anything at all in D.C. do a Segway tour with this company and ask for Corey. We will be back! MnM

Visited August 2012

“Excellent tour, great guide”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I had a lot of fun during this Segway tour, and I've got the feeling I really saw all the main sights of Washington, DC. Using a Segway, one can convert a lot of ground pretty rapidly - and it's fun to do so, too! Tour guide Corey was very knowledgeable, and really seemed to enjoy giving the tour. I can heartily recommend this tour: I created some very pleasant memories during this tour!

Williamsburg, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“This is the way to go!”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We are 2 women, 58 years old with NO Segway experience. We were both a little unsure, but with limited time to see the sights, this seemed like a good idea. We were right! We got plenty of training and practice before we set out on the tour. Corey was an incredible tour guide, with interesting insight and great information, we learned a lot. We would highly recommend this tour.

Visited August 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“DC Tour”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

I am a local of the DC area and booked this Segway tour because I had family coming into town that wanted a DC tour. This was a fantastic idea and so much fun! It's a pretty good price for what they offer. We were even 30 minutes late and they still gave us plenty of time. I highly recommend everyone to book with DC private tours!

Kitchener, Canada
“One of the highlights”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Corey and this tour were a great experience and I highly recommend this tour. I had been to DC previously but my two brothers were seeing the mall area for the first time and we got to cover so much ground very quickly. The Segways were awesome to drive around and very easy to learn. We even considered doing it again two days later! Thanks Corey!

Visited September 2012