“Worth every penny!!!”

Private DC Segway Tours
Ranked #33 of 147 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: Private DC Segway Tours allows you to see and experience more without the distraction of a large group. We specialize in small group tours. Your guide will take photographs of you with beautiful Washington DC in the background, so bring your camera or camera phone. Without the distraction of others we are able to glide smoother and more streamline from one site to the next.
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Great fun!!! Great training before hand! I was nervous due to my lack of coordination, but they are super patient and it's get easier and more fun as the tour goes on!! Loved the small group size! Great way to see all they major sites on the mall

Reviewed 8 October 2012

G'day we definitely recommend Corey and his team. They were kind enough to fit us into their schedule even though we arrived half an hour late. We had a great time and Corey was very informative, never a dull moment. We gave him a camera and he even took snaps of us while we were moving. Nice pics mate.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

The tour was great. It started with a 15 min training session. My wife was very nervous about the Segway but about after 5 mins Corey(the tour guide) had her very comfortable. This put all the pressure on me now to be comfortable on the Segway but again Corey explained it and taught me quickly also. We rolled thur the city looking at all the memorials. The instructor was very patient and gave lots of additional history about the memorials. We got to take all the pictures we wanted and we wasn't rushed at all. There is no other way to fully see DC in one day and be completely satisfied then with Corey on the dcsegway.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

We had actually found this segway tour by mistake, and it ended up being the best decision of the weekend! Corey and his team took the time to teach us how to use the segway, and from then on the smile did not come off of my face. It was a blast. In addition, Corey was knowledgeable, funny, and gave us the time we needed at each memorial to take pictures and appreciate the experience. I would highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed 2 October 2012

My husband and I booked this tour for the afternoon of our arrival in DC and loved every minute of it! Never having used a Segway before and not being the sporty type, I was a bit unsure at first but Corey spent plenty of time with me and by the time we took off I was feeling confident and just enjoying the sights. Corey was a fantastic guide, showing us and telling us about all the major sights and memorials and allowing us to spend as much time as we liked at each one! We have heaps of happy snaps and happy memories of our Private DC Segway tour. To have done this tour on foot would have taken the best part of a full day, not to mention the amount walking that would have been involved. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Washington DC!!!