“Surprise Winner!”

Ranked #318 of 3,257 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Sevenoaks
“Surprise Winner!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Wow. Totally taken by surprise by this place. We went out for dinner heading for another unnamed establishment. But most places to eat we're closed on a Sunday night! Madness. So we stumbled upon Bobby's and thought 'well, there aren't many other options'. Truth is I would have chosen this over other places anyway. On the face of it a 'fast food' restaurant it did things right inside. I could actually specify how I wanted my burger cooked (medium rare) and the wife had sweet potato fries, which were amazing. The sauces were superb and the layout inside was cool. It was all so tasty and not your average fast food fare. Try it, you will like it!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy customer! ”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

The food was excellent and cooked exactly how I asked. Speedy service too. I would come back in a heartbeat.

Aldie
“My favorite burger!🍔🍟”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by my girlfriends mom. We finally went and checked it out on one of our DC trips and it was absolutely phenomenal...The burgers were really high quality and definitely tasted that way too. They also have a "crunch it up" option as well where they put potato chips in between your burger and the best part is that it's free! Amazing milk shakes, and a lot of burger choices. If you want a high quality burger that won't cost you an arm or a leg, Bobby's burger palace is the place. Always a must go for me when I'm in DC. I haven't had a better burger anywhere is, still my favorite!!!

Manila, Philippines
“That was it?”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I know about Bobby Flay because of Iron Chef. So I was excited to try one of his restaurants. I ordered the Bobby Crunch Burger with fries. It's just a burger with potato chips. Nothing special really. That explains why he loses at Iron Chef. Definitely NOT going back.

• Visited July 2014
“A low cost but high value eatery”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

After spending several days in DC, I was pleasantly surprised to find a place where I could get a good burger and fries and not need to take out a loan! Bobby's is a quirky yet comfortable eatery. The burgers were cooked to order. Mine was a little under medium but still perfect, and my wife's was a little over medium well. The toppings were delicious and made it more than an ordinary burger.

My only complaint was that we had ordered fries, even had a conversation with the guy at the register about them, but he never put the order in the system. This meant I had to make a separate order for them. However I wasn't disappointed. They were fresh and crispy. The large salt granules were a nice touch.

Overall I was very satisfied with BBP and wish there was another one closer to where I loved. I shouldn't have waited until the end of my trip to try this place out.