Sofitel Washington DC
Washington Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$263
Hotels.com
US$191
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$503
US$278
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
US$309
US$262
Dupont Circle
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$320
Official Website
US$463
US$384
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$254
3,320 results
All reviewswhite housele barluxury roomlafayette squareroom serviceebbitt grillcity viewturn down servicecorner roomjunior suitetwo blocksbed was very comfortableconcierge deskmini barhotel barwonderful hotelnational mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 8 nights and could find nothing to complain about at all! On our arrival Rosa the receptionist asked after our flight, and on hearing that we had been held up in immigration arranged for a glass of wine to welcome us to our room. The room was spacious, comfortable and very clean. All the staff including concierge, room attendants, doormen and bar staff gave service which was second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. We have also stayed at Sofitel in Berlin and Lisbon which were also very nice, but the service was truly superior here.
We didn't eat in the hotel, but did have food in the bar which was always lively in the evenings with a good atmosphere.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2013

This was my first time at a Sofitel Hotel. I was very happy with my stay. There is excellence of service from entering the front door, "moving in", to the attention to details. I arrived on a Sunday afternoon and my mom wanted a mani/pedicure the concierge was able to find a nearby spa for a late 5pm appointment.

I liked the fitness room.

The food service was excellent and tasty. I used both room service, food ordered from the bar and I ate at the restaurant using outside seating and enjoyed the experience. I will stay at this hotel again. It was a refreshing stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I spent a night at the Sofitel in washington dc last year around the holidays. the location of the hotel is great. it's dowtown, walking distance to the metro, shops, bars and restaurant and you can even walk 15 mins to get to the white house, monument and Martin Luther King memorial. the hotel is very nice. the decor is amazing and the restaurant serves decent food but kind of pricey. the room was simply gorgeous.The bed was super comfortable, i didnt even want to wake up the next day. The bathroom was amazing and very fancy. my only problem with this hotel is the expensive internet. $18 for one day of internet. the place is already expensive enough, they should include internet. You can use the computers in the lobby if you want to surf the net but that's no very convenient. I only had one problem during my stay, I had some work to finish and needed to print but the printer was broken so i had to walk about 10 mins at midnight to a kinkos to print and the person at the front desk didnt even apologize. Other than that, it was a nice experience

Room Tip: stay away from the rooms facing the street, it's kind of noisy
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2013

We spent 4 nights at the Sofitel and had a wonderful time. For us it was the perfect location. Next to the Whitehouse and a short walk to all the Smithsonian Museums, the Memorials and the Tidal Basin. The hotel was a 3 minute walk to McPherson Square Metro station. From there you could get directly to anywhere in Washington from Capitol Hill to the Pentagon in 15 minutes. The hotel itself was wonderful. The staff were welcoming and friendly and the rooms were very well appointed. The breakfast was great and exceptional value. Definitely the place to stay in DC!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stuart S
Reviewed 12 April 2013

The location speaks for itself. The staff was amazing - remembering our names, opening doors, pleasant, smiling and helpful. The room was flawless. Valet parking was not perfectly efficient but more than just acceptable.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple