“Love this place” 5 of 5 bubbles

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

This is a really nice spot. there is ALOT of natural light and plenty of space for the diverse amount of equipment they have available, including TRX, which I did today for the first time with my new trainer Mary Duke.

I signed up at the downtown location but after coming to this place, I will definitely be coming here. When I came in, the front desk guy, Antonio, was extremely helpful and took much time showing me around and really motivating me. So a big giant THANK YOU to him. He also referred me to Mary Duke for my complimentary personal training sessions and after meeting with her today, I am so happy and going to continue meeting with her. There are many training package options and I will be happily taking advantage of them

If you go to this place, I recommend you see them both, btw Antonio does a break dancing class at the gym. Pretty kool.

This place is not the cheapest place, but it is worth what you pay and there are so many classes, amenities, and perks with certain memberships. Crazy clean, which is also a big bonus.

Love it!