We spent 3 nights during the week of July 4th in a 2 bedroom 2 Bath at the Building on 30th and M. After reading the older reviews I was not expecting much. I truly loved the experience. The hotel is in a great location and its clean. Our bathrooms were clean and the kitchen was up to date. I will return to this hotel when I come back to visit DC. The only negatives I see are
1. The gym is not really anything special, I have more equipment in my basement.
2 The breakfast had some bakery items that might have been kept out to long, and the coffee is mediocre.
Trader Joe's is at 25 and M, thats was the closest grocery store I could find. For morning coffee the starbucks and dean and delucia are 3 blocks away. I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old and I was happy with my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgetown Suites is an all suite hotel located in the heart of Georgetown. Georgetown is a quaint neighborhood in Washington, DC with lots of unique boutiques and restaurants. We offer studio, one and two bedroom suites along with 2 bedroom townhouses and a 3 bedroom penthouse. All rates include complimentary continental breakfast daily, free wireless internet and free local calls. Georgetown Suites consists of two buildings, located a half block apart. Our Harbour Building is across the street from the Washington Harbour complex on the Potomac, which offers several waterfront dining options and a brand new outdoor ice rink. Our 30th Street building, is right off of M Street, just steps from the many shops and restaurants in Georgetown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Georgetown Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgetown Hotel Washington Dc
- Georgetown Washington Dc