The Hotel Monaco offers history, location, service, amenities, and more. Although I was there on business, I would be inclined to go back as a leisure guest. From the time I arrived until the moment of departure, the staff was courteous and gracious and went out of their way to accommodate my needs. The restaurant there is fantastic, and the fact that they offer "complimentary happy hour" with wine, etc. at 5pm was most appreciated! The location is awesome and close to so many fantastic landmarks, museums and the center of the city. I was able to walk most places or take a short cab ride. All in all, I would say a great hotel at a good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC, centrally located in Penn Quarter, occupies the former General Post Office and is a National Historic Building. Built in 1839, this recently renovated beautiful marble building has a stately grace that is matched by the hotel's exemplary service and luxurious amenities. From the comfort of elegant guestrooms, you are steps from the Verizon Center, the Smithsonian, National Mall and a plethora of museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monaco Washington Dc
- Kimpton Washington Dc
- Monaco Hotel Washington Dc