We just returned from a 7 night stay. Shortly before arriving the hotel contacted me to ask if there was anything special we needed. I should note that I am a Kimpton in touch member, but I am not a regular guest.
I mentioned that my husband and I were making this trip, in part, to celebrate our 42nd wedding anniversary. Upon entering our room, we found rosepetals decorating the room, a bottle of chilled champagne and two delicious cupcakes.
This hotel is not only beautiful, but the staff exceeded all expectations. Needless to say we had wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC, centrally located in Penn Quarter, occupies the former General Post Office and is a National Historic Building. Built in 1839, this recently renovated beautiful marble building has a stately grace that is matched by the hotel's exemplary service and luxurious amenities. From the comfort of elegant guestrooms, you are steps from the Verizon Center, the Smithsonian, National Mall and a plethora of museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monaco Washington Dc
- Kimpton Washington Dc
- Monaco Hotel Washington Dc