I've stayed at this hotel twice and have loved it each time. It's in the middle of the Chinatown area of DC and we love staying here because it's right across the street from Verizon center, so the convenience is HUGE in my book. We can walk to Churchkey and other restaurants and bars we love frequenting. The rooms are small; but, beautiful and clean. The hotel staff and bartenders are really friendly and helpful. I'd DEFINITELY recommend this place to those wanting to stay in DC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC, centrally located in Penn Quarter, occupies the former General Post Office and is a National Historic Building. Built in 1839, this recently renovated beautiful marble building has a stately grace that is matched by the hotel's exemplary service and luxurious amenities. From the comfort of elegant guestrooms, you are steps from the Verizon Center, the Smithsonian, National Mall and a plethora of museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monaco Washington Dc
- Kimpton Washington Dc
- Monaco Hotel Washington Dc