We visited for three days after xmas with our two small boys. All of us allergic to dust, etc. and the hotel was super helpful in changing the linens for us the night we arrived to non-feathers as my son had an allergic reaction. The staff was very accommodating and made sure all or our expectations were exceeded. Great brunch in the restaurant. Walking distance to everything near the mall and very close to the ice skating at the sculpture garden -- idyllic! Manager Kali Milgate extended the pinnacle of hospitality to our little family seeking a much-needed magical escape, and her efforts made our stay perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC, centrally located in Penn Quarter, occupies the former General Post Office and is a National Historic Building. Built in 1839, this recently renovated beautiful marble building has a stately grace that is matched by the hotel's exemplary service and luxurious amenities. From the comfort of elegant guestrooms, you are steps from the Verizon Center, the Smithsonian, National Mall and a plethora of museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monaco Washington Dc
- Kimpton Washington Dc
- Monaco Hotel Washington Dc