“all kinds of hot dogs”

Eat DC-3
DC
“all kinds of hot dogs”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

this place does not just have your typical hot dogs. they have multiple types and styles. you can pick any on the board or they will make one however you like it. the corn dogs are out of this world and the fries in the basket is a very good portion. free refills on drinks as well. great place to go before or even after a baseball game.

Visited July 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Over priced subpar hot dogs...”
Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

I've eaten at DC-3 several times and I keep hoping it will get better but it hasn't. The corn dog tasted like grease but at least it wasn't frozen in the middle this time. I also tried the DC Hot Half Smoke...took one bite and threw it away...truly awful! Same goes for the Special Sausage. The only redeeming hot dog was the NY Coney, which was mediocre. The one thing they got right was the Cotton Candy! I still cannot believe that I paid $26 for subpar hot dogs! I gave them an excellent rating for service because the manager, Jeremy, is totally awesome! Unfortunately, I won't be back anytime soon!

• Visited April 2013
Gainesville, Florida
“Great Hotdos!!!”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

When you are in the area you've got to try this place. The hotdogs are really inventive and all the flavors work well together. I tried the sonoran-a bacon wrapped dog,the cincinnati coney, and the seoul bulgogi with kim chi .The place is quite cozy and the DC- 3 theme is held throughout. I highly recommend this DC-3!

• Visited January 2013
Tallahassee,FL
“Good Dogs”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Their hot dog variety is great. I especially enjoyed the bulgogi and kimchi dog. Its a large portion of food and my husband and I were filled for under $20

• Visited January 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“A tad expensive, but simply divine”
Reviewed 8 September 2012

I went looking for this place, which was NOT easy to find, but I persevered and was glad I did. They had an eclectic offering of hot dogs, so I ordered, ate, and enjoyed it. I was able to wash it down with a beer at Ted's Bulletin just down the street.

• Visited October 2011