This was a fabulous place to stay at holiday time! Decorations were terrific and the roaring fire next to the giant Christmas tree was just the perfect thing.
Upgraded for $100 per night to a suite which was very nice. Bed was very comfortable.
The best part however was the service. From the concierge to the valet, bellman , cocktail waiters in the lobby... Made the experience unreal.
One tiny thing... Every morning I would order a large pot of coffee to the room. It barely poured three cups... And the cups were small and shallow! Slightly annoying but just an odd thing for a hotel that tends to every detail!
One other note... This hotel defiantly seems to attract locals to enjoy cocktails and snacks in the amazing lobby. But regardless of that, they always took care of their hotel guests and kept an eye open at all times.
Loved every minute and will defiantly be returning!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along quiet South Street resides one of the most recognizable luxury hotels in Georgetown, The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. Housed in a converted industrial building rooted in history, one of the few boutique hotels in the world to feature a soaring brick smokestack may be truly unique, but it is the experience that awaits within that makes it even more captivating. Explore the nation’s capital from its true heart and soul — Georgetown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown Hotel Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Georgetown
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz-Carlton