My friend and I recently visited the hotel on Saturday morning to experience the Yoga Brunch which consists of an hour-long yoga class followed by a bottomless brunch (BM's or mimosas) with your choice of three small plate dishes.
New to yoga, I was a little afraid that the class would be over my head, but it was an incredibly enjoyable experience. The instructor checked on me without being too obvious and my more experienced companion reported that she got a great work out.
The brunch after was fantastic. We started out with bottomless mimosas for me and bloody mary's for my friend. Both were fantastic, but the bloody mary was a standout and one of the best I've had in the city! The food was great, when you go you MUST get the scallops, lemon ricotta pancakes and the breakfast flat-bread.
As usual, the Ritz service can't be topped. The staff members did a great job directing us to the yoga area and treating us at brunch. The server was attentive and refilled our glasses when they started to get low.
I'm so glad the team has decided to extend the Yoga Brunch through the fall and add Sunday's to the offering. For a local or out-of-town visitor this is a true treat and a great way to spend your weekend morning. We left full and satisfied..mind, body, spirit and stomach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along quiet South Street resides one of the most recognizable luxury hotels in Georgetown, The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. Housed in a converted industrial building rooted in history, one of the few boutique hotels in the world to feature a soaring brick smokestack may be truly unique, but it is the experience that awaits within that makes it even more captivating. Explore the nation’s capital from its true heart and soul — Georgetown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown Hotel Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Georgetown
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz-Carlton