“Dependable!”

Excellent Tours
Ranked #72 of 158 Tours in Washington DC
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I used 2 coach buses to bring a group of students to the French Embassy in DC. Jared Laws was extremely responsive to every email and request and really worked with me through all the paperwork and finite details! Then my driver, Steven, was punctual, polite and attentive to our needs. We hit traffic which became a closure so it looked like we will make it to the Embassy at the end of the event we were to attend. He communicated with the other driver, Leroy, and they were able to find another route to bring us to the event with just 10 minutes delay. Thank you all, gentlemen!

1  Thank theBfamily2014
"company"
in 3 reviews
"buses"

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I used excellent tours for a soccer trip to North Carolina and highly suggest Mr. Leroy! He was very nice,professional and funny plus he wasted no time getting us to our destination.

1  Thank savannah h
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Complete professionalism all the way around. We used their buses, vans, and SUVs to transport a few hundred people around the Hill and to the Mall. They were on time and knew the fastest and best routes to take to get our people where they needed to be. And they were significantly cheaper than other bus companies I had called.

1  Thank sally229
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 April 2017

I used Excellent Tours for shuttle transportation for guests for my son's Bar Mitzvah. They were very easy to worth with for the planning and the driver was punctual and professional. I was very pleased and would highly recommend Excellent Tours. I couldn't ask for a better experience!

1  Thank joseloeg