“Friendly, quiet. Great to get off the bustling street!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chopsticks

Chopsticks
Ranked #1,588 of 3,199 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: http://www.georgetownsushi.com/
Madison, Wisconsin
“Friendly, quiet. Great to get off the bustling street!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Hole in the wall wonderful. We were greeted by the entire staff when we walked in. Sat at the sushi bar and food was served very quickly and with a smile. Really sweet little spot and a great find. Affordable and unique. The sushi was terrific and FRESH. I would go back any day.

Visited November 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Quiet sushi gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I have walked through Georgetown so many times and never noticed Chopsticks. I went to there last night with a friend who told me about it and we ended up having a great night. So many restaurants in DC are too loud or too corporate, but this quiet and small little place is calm and intimate. We had sake bombs and wine, miso soup, and several different sushi rolls. The service was friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend coming here on a date or with a few friends.

• Visited October 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

This place is really good for small groups or couples. Its very quiet, good sushi and good pricing. The service is fast and I always leave happy with my meal. They do not deliver, which is sad, and it is kind of a hole in the wall, but its great. Very much populated with young college students or young couples. Not really a good place for kids.

Visited May 2013
“Hole in the wall with great sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

I have been looking for great sushi in the DMV area for 2 years. I have to say that Chopsticks is on the top of my list. Rolls are on the small side but rice taste, quality, freshness and creativity are superb.
Don't let the sketchy look of the outside fool you, it is worth the visit.

• Visited July 2013
California, Maryland
“A+++”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

Amazing food! Capital Roll was amazing and the bulgogi bento box was an amazing deal for how much food you get! Will definitely be going back!

Visited April 2013