“This place is should be called nothing but garbage” 2 of 5 bubbles

Fuel Pizza
Ranked #353 of 3,189 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
“This place is should be called nothing but garbage”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I review food establishments all the time... I'm harsh but fair. This pizza place is complete garbage. Reasons why:

3. The margarita pizza cheese is totally lame (they say its fresh but it seems like dehydrated mozzarella) so it basically is like eating tomato pizza.

2. The prices are reducilois. I had 3 orders of chicken nuggets, two 12 inch two topping pizzas, 2 beers and 3 cokes. $77. Over priced.

1. The wait staff sucks. They are rude. After paying $77 for garbage pizza and wings my 8 year old went back to ask for some ranch to dip his wings in. After standing there for 7 minutes they told my kid it would be $1.00. So I went down with my kid..waiting in line again.... they tried to make me pay a dollar as well... after telling them to pound sand they pointed to the cooler and told me to get it myself... this is just an example of how the meal went. This place is staffed by apathetic people who don't care.

Btw on a Friday night at 7 the place was mostly empty... i wonder why.

Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This place reminds me of baja fresh meets a pizza joint. I love the chance to order a combo meal of boneless wings and a slice of pizza. Some great hot sauces too.

I was disappointed that the online menu had sandwiches on it but the store did not. Who cares though because the food is great

Cheswick,Pa.
“Great place for a quick lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stopped for a quick bite. Pizza was good but the service was just so so. It has seating both inside and out. We also stopped for a late night snack and had the meat ball and hot Italian subs, both were average.
BVnLJ

Visited June 2014
Summerville, South Carolina
“Open late, good food and prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

My wife and I had the pizza, wings and a salad here. First off, this was one of a few places open past 5 PM on a Saturday night. The buffalo wings, medium, were hot, large and delicious. The salad was very fresh and had a wonderful ranch dressing. The pizza was a small veggie that was amazing. I highly recommend this place. The atmosphere has old fuel tanks and gas signs. It's a good local spot.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Alamogordo, New Mexico
“Great atmosphere, great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We were at the Smithsonian and our youngest was hungry for cheese pizza. We found this oasis after a short 1/2 mile walk. Well worth the walk. Try the cinnamon knots.