“Loved the Dark Side of DC tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of DC Insider Tours

DC Insider Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for an authentic and in-depth DC experience? You’ve found it! DC Insider Tours is a company founded and run by locals who know the dirt (or where to get it). And because we want everyone to have their perfect, one-of-a-kind DC adventure, we offer tours to suit every need: • Private chauffeured tours • Electric bike tours (yes, electric!) • Walking tours • Museum tours • Relocation tours • Corporate tours • Kids’ tours • Custom tours No matter your group size or occasion, our guides have the enthusiasm, passion, and education to deliver an unforgettable tour experience for people of all ages. So if you want to be a true DC Insider, join us for a tour! We have been featured in Forbes, Washingtonian, and Perth Now!
Lone Tree, Colorado, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Loved the Dark Side of DC tour!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I've been on tours like this before in other cities and have been disappointed, so I have to admit I was a little skeptical going into this. I was definitely pleasantly surprised, though. This tour was full of all sorts of scandalous and surprising tales. From infidelity to murders and even a little bit of the occult. This definitely makes me want to go back and go on another tour and the takeaways (like the bottlecaps) will remind me which tour company to contact!

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see DC”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We visited during the shut down and we still saw a lot and learned a lot. Bo was very enthusiastic and was a wealth on information.

Warners Bay, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Do not miss this adventure!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We took the swamp to swank tour with Bo on the 8 th of October and although the government was in shut down we still had a fantastic time. Bo's raw energy is amazing his enthusiasm and his knowledge for the city is truly a credit to him, there is no way to fully understand the city without one of his tours you learn the story behind the city and things that you would just normally walk past come to life with amazing history and detail.
I would truly recommend Bo's tour you won't be sorry, only sorry if you don't book with him!
Wish we where staying longer to do another tour ,when we visit again we defiantly will
Thank you Bo for enriching our lives with your culture ,history, your excitement for DC and passion for life ,it was truly our highlight of DC

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome tour”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My husband and I took Bo's DC in a Day tour last weekend. It didn't matter that a number of monuments were closed because of the government shut down. Bo's knowledge, passion and friendly nature were infectious and we had a most enjoyable, interesting and educational experience. Full marks to Bo and we will certainly take another tour with him if we are lucky enough to make it back to Washington.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Un-BO-lievable" Tour!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My husband Jentry organized a private night tour for 6 of our close friends and us, most were first time visitors to Washington, D.C. and our tour and our guide Bo was absolutely fantastic, seriously our group had a super-wonderful great time! Bo REALLY knows his stuff and he provides an energetic, entertaining presentation with passion and great insight. This is a MUST-DO for first time visitors, locals, history lovers and those who don't want a cookie cutter tour. Lastly- my husband and I have traveled plenty and have taken a lot of tours and this was hands down the best tour we have ever signed up for! Thank You Bo! June & Jentry Nix III

Visited September 2013