“I'm addicted to this place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Bonmi
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Annandale, Virginia
“I'm addicted to this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2012

I am addicted to the "rice bowl" served with pulled pork that Bonmi makes.. they layer cucumbers in the bottom.. then a generous portion of coconut quinoia rice on top, and then the pulled pork. That is all topped with cilantro, the carrot jicima slaw, and I add jalapeno peppers. I eat this all with the peanut sauce! DELISH! I eat this so often that I don't even have to ask for it.. they see me walk in the door and just start making it! The summer rolls are also very good - again with the peanut sauce.

The staff is always friendly and efficient as well. The store is clean, the utensils are well stocked. They have several tables outside as well, which allows for outside eating when the weather is nice.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Stef4115

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Expected better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

Average place across the board: food, selection, service, value.
There are plenty of other places in that neighborhood with better food.