“Excellent Breakfast”

Ranked #36 of 57 Bakeries in Washington DC
Guelph, Canada
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and I went here while visiting DC. We were going to visit the Spy Museum, but since we didn't have breakfast, we walked over here first for some.

We were amazed to see how many different types of bagels there were, and were happy they offered breakfast sandwiches as we were quite hungry. We both really enjoyed our food! The service was pretty great as well.

• Visited April 2014

Liberty, Texas
“Quick Breakfast”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We enjoyed our bagels here. Small bakery that was clean with pleasant staff. Good variety of bagels and toppings

Visited April 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic selection very close to Ford's Theatre”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I wouldn't normally post a review for a bagel shop, but I was impressed, so here we go. I popped in on the way to Ford's Theatre on morning for a quick bite and was surprised at the variety of different bagels available. Like, really surprised. Cranberry Apple, Cinnamon and Pumpkin are not something I ever expect to find on a bagel menu. I had a quick Western and a fresh juice and off I went. The staff were very courteous and I figured the whole place was worth a mention.

Visited December 2013
gr
“yummie!”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

A very nice corner for breakfast. Many different and tasteful ideas for eating bagels. The whole grain with butter/honey and also the salted one with cheese and bacon where my best.

• Visited December 2013
Media, Pennsylvania
“quick breakfast”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

very good sausage egg and cheese bagel. freshly made, not something that was made an hour previous. would return to any of their establishments in the future

• Visited November 2013