“Very rude staff”

Subway
Ranked #1,253 of 3,524 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Unless you order food and do so first, staff will not even speak to you. Don't expect to be allowed to use their restrooms, or ask for directions. We were a party of 6 and 2 of us had planned to order a small snack but first 2 of us had to use the washroom and 1 of us wanted to ask for directions. Because we were not ordering food, they practically through us out of the restaurant. I don't want to order food first, then take my food into the bathroom!!!!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

This is a typical subway chain restaurant. It’s in the federal court area so it’s conveniently get a healthier fast food meal.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

What can you say about Subway? They are pretty consistent wherever I have visited one. This was not the first choice for dinner on a Tuesday night, but at 5:30 I got noticed that I was just put on the list for a live event less than a mile away from where I was staying. I had to be there in an hour to visit will-call. When time is tight, Subway became the choice. I enjoy their flatbread sandwiches as I don't care for all the bread on the normal rolls. Another plus is all the vegetables to put on a sandwich and a choice of several cheeses as well as meat. I got the sub of the day which was chicken. It is a bargain with a side of chips or cookie and a beverage. There was a difference about this Subway. It was on the second floor with a long climb up the stairs. I did not see an elevator for handicap, and the narrow doors on the restrooms would indicate it is not a handicap accessible place.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Extremely easy to navigate and close to all attractions in the city. Very easy to use and refill the electronic card pass. Attendants at each station were extremely friendly and helpful if you had any questions or concerns. passengers were polite and friendly and cars were very clean. Frequent trains and stops when needed but had more straight through options available as well.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Subway is "Subway" - Sub sandwich and water as at all other ones. The service is good, with lines dependend on demand.