“Thanksgiving Holiday Trip!”

US$60.00*
and up
Guided Tour of Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: Signature Tours provides exceptional tours of Washington DC. 3 hour morning tours, 6 hour all day tours (boat ride on the Potomac River), and 3 hour evening tours 7 days a week. Our experienced guides get off the bus with you and walk around to the memorials, narrating throughout. We provide brand new 2013 buses and exemplary customer service. We are the sister company of Royal Trolley Tours which has been in business for over 12 years! We look forward to having you as our guest!
Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanksgiving Holiday Trip!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This is the tour to take!!! Every thing is First Class from the driver, tour guide, sites, and bus. 6 hours well spent. This tour takes you to all the important sites in DC. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and the driver was very accommodating. I was so impressed in the way he handled the passenger with a disability. She was able to see all the sites and at each stop he would get her wheelchair and help her and then when she returned to the bus. She would board and he would load the wheelchair. We took another tour to Mount Vernon with another tour company the next day and it was totally different. I actually thought our van would not make it back to DC. among other things that went wrong. Could not say enough good things about Signature Tours and their staff. Will do it again when we return in the Spring.

1 Thank Vickie R
tracey b, Manager at Signature Tours of DC- Day/Night, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Thank you for your compliments on our driver and tour guide. We are a family owned business and we take that to heart. Every guest is treated like family! We look forward to your return visit in the Spring!

Woodbridge, Virginia
“10th Anniversary!”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My husband and I met here in DC and often spent many of our date nights enjoying the momuments (nothing like them at night), before we had our son. When looking for something special to do for our 10th Anniversary, I decided to surprise my husband with a "when we were dating" night, but only more upscaled. I booked us a private night tour of the DC monuments. The bad news was, our anniversary feel right in the middle of the government shutdown, when all the monuments were closed! But, Tracey at Signature Tours was wonderful in helping me to reschedule our surprise outting. Our driver Curtis and our guide Dwayne were great. Both, being DC natives, were so knowledgable about the city. Dwayne was a wealth of information and cool facts. If you are looking for something intimant and an awesome way to see DC, I totally recommend a private night tour.

Visited November 2013
tracey b, Manager at Signature Tours of DC- Day/Night, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
We are so pleased that you made us apart of your very special evening. I will personally tell Dwayne & Curtis about your kind words. It is nice to hear that even native Washingtonians can learn more about our great city on our tours! Please come back and be our guest soon!
Cincinnati
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“This Is A Must”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We took the six hour tour and saw more than we would have seen on our own in a week. Our tour guide, Duane, was excellant. His deep knowledge of Washington and the memorials made the tour educational and interesting. Our driver, Courtis, was friendly and navigated the streets safely. I strongly recommend this tour.

Visited November 2013
We are so happy that you found Dwayne and Curtis to to be be both professional and informative. Thanks for choosing Signature Tours!
Stevenage
“Our Washington Visit”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Our first time in DC. Excellent all day tour with very knowledgable and lucid guide & driver. This is the tour to take for a thorough whistle stop tour of Washington, even dropping us back to our hotel on completion.

Visited November 2013
I am so happy that you liked the door to door service! We really appreciate your comments and hope you will come back and be our guest and in the future!
Riverview, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Very Informative Tour”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I took the six hour tour and thought it was well worth the price. The driver (Curtis) and the tour guide (Dwayne) were both great. Dwayne was very enthusiastic and extremely knowledgeable of every place we went. There is quite a bit of walking to do once the bus stops at the various places. The bus was new and very comfortable. I must say that the three hour tour would have sufficed for me, but I would highly recommend this company if you are looking to tour some main attractions in DC.

Visited November 2013
Dwayne and Curtis are just great and they will be very happy to hear that you thought so too! Thank you so much for being our guest and taking the time to write a review.