“Adore”

Bombay Club Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bombay Club Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 3,215 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Cross street: Between H & I Streets
Transit: Farragut West & Farragut North Metro Lines
NC
“Adore”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I've eaten here several times and the service, food quality and ambiance cannot be beat. Not a good place for children - ideal for a business lunch or date. Elegant. I always have the chat and lamb rogan josh. Can't be beat. One of the best places in DC to eat.

• Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Bangor, Maine
“Quiet, elegant, delicious”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My teenaged son picked Bombay Club for his 18th birthday dinner, as we had been there in October and loved it. We were not disappointed. It was husband's first trip there, and he ordered the thali, a selection or sampler of a number of different dishes. My son and I had the lamb rogan josh and the tandoori chicken. We love Indian food and this is one of the best! Spicy, tender meats and fresh naan make this a fabulous choice. The elegant interior and the pianist make this a special treat. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2014
Germantown, Maryland
“Difficult for my American friends”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Went for a Sunday brunch. Have been to many Indian restaurants in this area. Quite frankly, nothing on the buffet was to our taste. Many Indian families were there and seemed to be enjoying it. This cannot compare to any other Indian restaurant I've visited. Service is excellent. My Indian friends have raved about this place but it was clear my American friends didn't like it.

• Visited March 2014
Hattiesburg, MS
“Good Indian Food in the heart of DC”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

It is located only a short walk from the White House, in an area where there are many hotels. My wife and I always enjoy Indian meals while staying out of town and this restaurant was very good. I would call it "fine dining" though certainly not too fancy. We enjoyed the food and had very good service. I would highly recommend the mango creme brulee for the dessert - might have been the highlight of the meal!

• Visited May 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Love it!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Excellent food, location, ambiance and service. At a price so low for the buffet. I have not idea what damage would it do to my wallet if I hop in for Á la carté dinner. Buffet is a must go.

Visited May 2014