“Fantastic Anniversary Date”
Review of DC Pedicab

DC Pedicab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Since 2005, DC Pedicab has offered tens of thousands of interpretative sightseeing tours and rides aboard our human-powered tricycle pedicabs. Our National Park Service-authorized chauffeurs are available by appointment.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Anniversary Date”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was my year to plan mine and my husbands anniversary trip and I had planned a romantic weekend in DC. I knew I wanted to take a tour, but I wanted something more private than a group tour. DC Pedicab was the perfect answer! We were picked up in front of our hotel, taken to the Capital, learned a lot about the different government buildings and saw all the monuments we wanted. We even stopped for a "beer break" in the middle! The tour guide, Robert Hart, was not only an amazing guide, he was an amazing person and having him as our guide made the experience even better. So if you are looking for a way to see the city that is fun, personal and eco-friendly just call DC Pedicabs! You will not be disappointed.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank tollermom
DCpedicab2005, Owner at DC Pedicab, responded to this review, 4 May 2015
Thank you guys very much for your review. I hope you return to DC again. Please look us up if you do.