“Excellent Journey”
Review of DC Pedicab

DC Pedicab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Since 2005, DC Pedicab has offered tens of thousands of interpretative sightseeing tours and rides aboard our human-powered tricycle pedicabs. Our National Park Service-authorized chauffeurs are available by appointment.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Journey”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

As a native DC girl back in town with fault, I was looking fur a unique way to see the city and to treat myself to something special on my birthday. We called DC Pedi cab for a lift from the Air and Space to the Lincoln Memorial- a bit of a hike for our young kids. We called two cabs for 6 people: 2 adults and 4 kids. Though it cost much more than a standard cab ride, it was perfect way to see the city and enjoy the wonderful weather. D (sp?) and our other pedi cabbie were practically competing with each other to share their excellent knowledge of the city. D was a DC native, tracing his family back to the first free blacks and owners of a newspaper. We were so happy with our ride and unexpected tour. We got a bunch more than we thought we would with info about little known monuments and other sites. So worth it and a unique way tho see the city at least once.

1 Thank sylviadoula
DCpedicab2005, Owner at DC Pedicab, responded to this review, 4 May 2015
I'm very glad that you enjoyed your pedicab ride in DC. Many people are surprised at how much they love the ride.

Richmond, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Anniversary Date”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was my year to plan mine and my husbands anniversary trip and I had planned a romantic weekend in DC. I knew I wanted to take a tour, but I wanted something more private than a group tour. DC Pedicab was the perfect answer! We were picked up in front of our hotel, taken to the Capital, learned a lot about the different government buildings and saw all the monuments we wanted. We even stopped for a "beer break" in the middle! The tour guide, Robert Hart, was not only an amazing guide, he was an amazing person and having him as our guide made the experience even better. So if you are looking for a way to see the city that is fun, personal and eco-friendly just call DC Pedicabs! You will not be disappointed.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank tollermom
DCpedicab2005, Owner at DC Pedicab, responded to this review, 4 May 2015
Thank you guys very much for your review. I hope you return to DC again. Please look us up if you do.