“So fun!”

Ranked #765 of 3,368 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

We loved the soda shop feel, the burgers were great and the nickel jukeboxes were just a perfect touch. We were a party of 9 and we were served quickly, and the prices were fairly reasonable.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

One day I had the bears at work and we usually go over to Union Station but hadn't been to JRockets. Son bear loves cheeseburgers - daughter bear likes BLTs, they have both. Happy momma bear. Service was good and the burgers still good. Nice lunch with the bears.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

If you want a typical American Burger in a typical American Burger bar, then this works just fine. The atmosphere was great, the burger was really good. The service was friendly. I'm not pretending it was anything really special, but for a Brit in the States, it absolutely hit the spot.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I was not happy when they brought my kids room temperature milk! Server corrected it when I asked and brought us milk "right from the fridge." Also had to send my iced tea back because it did not taste good.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Looked good and sounded good as all of this chain does. The staff were lovely and the fast food was just that.

The problem was the large dead cockroach lying just around the corner by the ladies toilets. My other half was appalled especially as we had just eaten.I am not saying this place has cockroaches but it makes you think.