“Sunday Morning Breakfast Pide”

Rosemary's Thyme Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Rosemary's Thyme Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #409 of 3,463 Restaurants in Washington DC
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Cross street: 18 & S
Transit: Dupont Circle Metro-North Exit
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My wife and I had never heard of Pide - the Turkish "pizza" . Each of us ordered one with two eggs on top based upon the recommendation of our waitress - very good and very filling! Service was attentive and friendly.

1  Thank londog1961

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I have always stayed in the Dupont Circle area of DC and passed by this restaurant. The fact that it has always been full attracted me and one day I decided to take a chance and eat lunch there.The service was slow to say the least. We had to wait to get an answer if we could seat ourselves or if we needed to wait to be seated. Waiter would pass seldom in our table, meaning that there huge intervals between seating, receiving the menu, getting our orders and then check and paying the bill. The whole process took more than one hour and a half, when our torture could have been reduced to at most 45 minutes.
The slowness of the service was not compensated by the quality of the food. I had a Mediterranean pide, which is something between a pizza and a sandwich, and it has left no remark on my savory memory. My friends had the Atlantic salmon, which was bland.
All in all, it was great disappointment, I would not go back there neither will i recommend to anyone,

Reviewed 1 November 2013

This places is just easy... never a wait, always fast service, and reliably good food. Rosemary's Thyme is my first choice for first dates, brunch with friends, or a quick bite to eat near my house. Bravo!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Went here with a large group on a Friday night. Busy as hell but the service was great. Excellent food. Had the lamb shish. Decent wine selection.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Met a few friends here on a Friday evening and didn't want to bust the bank so suggested we meet here. Happy Hour Mon-Fri 4-7 means drinks bought before 7 are half price. That translated into two very good bottles of wine for dinner for only $15.50 each! Very informative service, including that the tagliatelle pasta is kitchen-made. So I ordered it with chicken to share with my wife and we loved it. Delicious sea bass across the table. Mezzes to my left. Everyone was pleased with their dinners. We picked up the tab and did NOT break our bank.