“Best breakfast ”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

love all the corner bakery visit them every time we come up.I love their Baked French toast and scrambled eggs comes with bacon too! Everything is always perfect!

1  Thank Jo Ellen N

Reviewed 1 March 2014

When we visit DC, we always stay at The Quincy, which is right across the street from the Corner Bakery. We always start our days here. I have a fondness for their cinnamon rolls and hot sausage; my wife loves their fruit-studded pastries.

The staff is wonderful - delightfully personable. The first time we went, they put us at ease and made the visit to a new restaurant altogether enjoyable. On return visits they made us feel like old friends, joking, smiling, having a great time.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

The first time I went there for breakfast, which was very nice, but also is perfect for light lunch or coffee. The maple/pecan bar was excellent. Also all the paninis and the soup which is served in the bread!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

This place is a chain, but the service was really warm and our breakfast sandwiches were delicious. I love when menus list calories and this place does. Great selection whether you're trying to watch your weight or indulging.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

The woman at the counter called me "baby" and recommended I add the fruit cup to my breakfast order. It was delicious!