“Regular”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

We went here after searching lots of places on 24th december afternoon. The food is average. Nothing special. Ceasars salad without chicken (!) Only recommended if you are hungry and no more options.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We and our family had breakfast here 3 days running. Swift service real good service. Tasty food reasonably priced. The oatmeal with raisins, cranberries almonds was delicious

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I had the french toast and eggs. The eggs were cold, but the french toast (more of a brioche) was excellent. The coffee was just ok. It seemed a little pricey- $12 for a fast food joint for breakfast.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

They didn't have smoothies which were on the menu. I settled for a muffin, which was good, but not what I wanted. The coffee was strong and the service was mediocre. Where's a Starbucks when you need one?

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here and went back for breakfast. I am kind of an iced tea fanatic and I think this is my new favorite for tea. The lunch salad was wonderful, the breakfast sandwich equally so. I rarely indulge in sweets, but their muffins looked so good that I indulged in a chocolate muffin. It was without question the best I have ever had. Friendly staff and quick service.