“Delicious breakfast, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seasons

Seasons
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #471 of 3,196 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$55 - US$55
Cuisines: American, French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 29th Street & M Street
Transit: 38B Metro Bus Georgetown Metro Connection (blue bus system from Foggy Bottom to Rossyln Metro Stops) Closest Metro stops: Foggy Bottom Metro (George Washington University) and Dupont Circle
Description: Seasons restaurant at the Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, offers a bright, tranquil setting for the morning crowd of movers and shakers, visiting dignitaries and discreet people watchers. Under the direction of Executive Chef Doug Anderson, the Georgetown restaurant's traditional dishes come alive with elegant twists: from the lemon ricotta pancakes to international flavours like the Huevos Rancheros. Tuck into a delectable mix of regional and seasonal ingredients during breakfast and Sunday brunch, which features bottomless mimosas and seven different stations, including a live action station where food is made to order in front of guests. A favourite amongst local and visiting guests alike, Seasons is known for its "power breakfasts." It's the place to see and be seen and to hold a top-secret discussion under the radar. It's also the home of senators, diplomats, ambassadors and corporate executives all making important decisions over the most important meal of the day.
dallas, texas
“Delicious breakfast, great service”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My cousin and I met for breakfast at Seasons during my stay at the Four Seasons and it was a wonderful meal. My huevos rancheros were a yummy twist on the traditional dish and my cousin raved about her crab omelet. It was a much fancier breakfast than either of us usually have on a Thursday, but since this was a chance for us to catch up after many years, we were looking for a special experience and we didn't want to feel rushed. Our waiter and other staff were all efficient and unobtrusive -- they refilled coffee without us really knowing they were there and handled any requests we had swiftly. It really made our meal a breakfast to remember.

Visited April 2014

Washington, D.C.
“Best Buffet Brunch in DC.”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I know Seasons doesn't call this brunch a buffet, but that's the only way to explain the plethora of deliciousness that they serve at brunch each Sunday. This brunch is amazing. It is my go-to place for buffet brunch in DC. There is something for everyone and the service is luxurious with just the right amount of attentiveness. Javier and Jessica are both wonderful and always greet me by name. Once, I noticed they were out of croissants and I think someone actually baked one for me from scratch. That was not necessary but deserves gratitude.

They have a delicious raw bar, house-smoked salmon in various flavors, cheese and charcuterie, organic salads, omelet bar, baked goods, mulitple hot specialty stations, made-to-order dishes, unlimited mimosas, and an entire room filled with desserts. On special occasions they even have more. The menu changes seasonally so you'll never get bored.

Parking is easy, valet for $12 at the hotel.

I like to bring people here for celebrations or just a place to hang out for a few hours. At $80, it's a steal for the quality of dishes presented. Don't forget to order the crab benedict piled high with lump crabmeat or their crab cakes which are consistently divine. The quail, crab louie and octopus bulgogi should not be missed.

The only caveat is that I really miss those eggnog french toast sticks with fresh raspberries...

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank travellotus
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Seasons, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear Travellotus,

Thank you for your recent 5 Star review. It was so rewarding to read your wonderful comments about our Seasons Brunch on Sunday and hear that we are your "go-to place for brunch in DC. I know how much it will mean to Javier, Jessica, Chef Anderson and the culinary team. The next time you come, we will be happy to arrange for you to enjoy some eggnog french toast sticks!

Thank you again for your great feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Richmond, Virginia
“Great!!!!!!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Service was stellar! Food was fresh and perfectly cooked!!!!! Ambiance was relaxing and beautiful! Perfect!

Visited March 2014
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Seasons, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Dear Kelly P,

Thank you for your 5 Star review. I am delighted to hear that we exceeded your expectations from the service and quality of the food to the ambiance of the restaurant. Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions. We hope to welcome you back to Seasons again soon.

Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Flavorless and poor service”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Went for a breakfast meeting. I usually love four seasons which has a well deserved reputation for service and excellence. This was disappointing on all fronts. I had the egg white omelette with crab and a side of hash browns. I asked for the hash browns to be extra crispy. The hash browns were almost as pale as the omelette. No crunch. The omelette was very disappointing white and flavorless. Lacking any seasoning. If it was not a business meeting I would have sent everything back but I did not want to embarrass the business associates who picked the place. Service was also lacking. Getting orders wrong and not refilling water glasses. I would not return.

Visited March 2014
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Seasons, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Steve R,

I am very sorry to hear of your disappointing experience in Seasons restaurant and hope you will accept my sincere apologies that we failed to meet your expectations. I will be addressing your concerns with our Seasons Managers and our Chef and culinary team.

I appreciate your taking the time to give us your feedback which we take very seriously as it is the best means we have of improving our service. I hope that this has not permanently marred your impression of Seasons and that you will give us another opportunity to restore your confidence.

Alexandria, Virginia
“Fine breakfast”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Perfectly fine upscale breakfast if you are at the Four Seasons; there are multiple much cheaper options just outside the hotel, though, like Cafe Tu O Tu and Le Pain Quotidien if you aren't explicitly looking for swank with your breakfast.

Visited May 2013
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Seasons, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Dear SVSVC,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback of our breakfast in Seasons. We are pleased that you enjoy the dining alternatives in Georgetown.

Happy New Year,