“No disappointments”

Ranked #543 of 3,215 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
New Delhi, India
“No disappointments”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This was a 2nd trip to Nooshi and again we were not disappointed. This place is always busy with young happening Washingtonians. The service was great, friendly server. They serve a wonderful fresh tasting Calamari. My partner enjoyed Curry Laksa with a fresh rich creamy sauce as main courses and I had their wonderfully tasting General Tao Chicken.

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great Seafood Udon”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Had dinner here after a busy day of sightseeing. Restaurant was crowded which is always a good sign, our waiter was excellent with recommendations and prompt service. I ordered the Seafood Udon and my GF ordered the Drunken Noodles. Both were great, but the Udon was served literally boiling hot - by the time I could eat it my GF was almost done with her food.

• Visited August 2013
Germantown, Maryland
“We love Nooshi”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Our son ( in middle school at the time) was introduced to Nooshi (Oodles Noodles at that time) by a friend. He loved it so much that we all went to try it. My favorite (and his) is Peanut Noodles -my husband loves the spicier stuff - Phuket Noodles and others. Also, excellent Thai Ice Tea, and Coconut Ice Cream. It is a mixed Asian menu- a lot of Thai inspired dishes, but something for everyone. We have not been disappointed with the food or the service. We try to go anytime we are in DC for any reason. Our only complaint is that they no longer have the curry puffs appetizer that we all loved.
My son chose this restaurant to propose to his (now) wife and went by early to enlist the staff to help with the plan. BTW, his wife loves the Honey Chicken.

• Visited December 2012
Santorini, Greece
“Delicious rainbow salad”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I felt like a healthy dinner so visited Nooshi and ordered their rainbow salad amongst other things (dragon dim sum was delicious too!). The salad was full of delicious fresh ingredients including mint, paw paw, red cabage etc with a sprinkling of crunchy honeyed walnuts throughout - yum!

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Just Plain Okay”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

So I went for dinner afterwork with a friend. The happy hour or "Crazy Hour" as they call it, was amazing, $3.75 for a 20oz beer is unbelievable for a drink in downtown DC.

The food was just okay. The sushi to rice ratio was way rice heavy. That being said the fish was fresh and tasty, just far to much rice.

If in the area and its 3-7pm and you want a few drinks this is the place to go. If you want great sushi go somewhere else.

• Visited June 2013