We stayed here - 2 adults and a 4 year old - for 3 nights on a short trip to DC from Boston. We often stay in Hampton Inn's, and this was one of our favorites for the location, friendly reception, and breakfast. The room was HUGE and included a fridge and microwave. The breakfast was more than sufficient - yummy muffins in addition to the usual waffles - and the location can't be beat for its proximity (yet not too close) to the mall. We (including our 4-year old) walked to the mall daily to visit the museums, and we ate at several of the restaurants within 3 blocks of the hotel, including Poets & Busboys (a favorite), a thai place around the corner, and a crepe counter. We never needed to take the metro but might venture to the zoo next time - the Chinatown metro is about 3-4 blocks away. I would recommend this as a family-friendly, clean, and well-situated base for a nice visit to D.C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn