This hotel was close to perfect! The only real issue we came across was with valet parking. When we arrived, there was no valet outside. So I went inside and there was no one at the valet stand. There was a man at what seemed like the concierge desk that helped us register for valet. At the end of our stay, we called about 10 minutes in advance to get the car so we could depart. When we got to the lobby (after a 10-minute wait for the elevator), the car took another five minutes at least. For paying $39 per night to park the car, I would have expected it to be a little more prompt. It wasn't even a busy time when we departed.
Besides that, the stay was great. We were within walking distance to everything we wanted to see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn