My teenage son were in DC for only a weekend and found a great deal at the Hampton Inn Downtown. Yes, as some have complained, it's in an area that's undergoing a lot of renovation, but they must've taken a break while we were there. Just a couple of blocks from Chinatown, the Washington Convention Center, many wonderful restaurants and only about a mile walk to the Mall, the location - especially for the price - can't be beat! From the time we arrived, the entire hotel staff was exceptionally polite and friendly. Breakfast was plentiful. The room was nice and being on the 10th floor, we could see the Washington Monument from there - quite a sight! Can't say anything bad about this hotel. Sure, the $40 + tax daily valet parking stinks, but seems to be the norm among downtown DC hotels. Factor that in and I don't think $312 for two nights in DC is bad at all. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn