I stayed here with my partner in Jan 02nd -05th 2011 for a couple of nights.
I paid an incident deposit of £133 on top of the actual stay costs, which I was assured would be refunded back onto my card at the end of our stay, I had no problem with this at all.
We are now on 3RD Feb, I left Washington 5TH Jan, have still had no refund despite several emails and phone calls to America assuring me Id be refunded. Im now finding that my emails are not being answered at all and am disgusted with the service, and the amount of time and costs incurred at chasing this up.to still not reach closure on this matter. £133 is not a small amount to just lose or ignore.
WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL NOW???? NOT A CHANCE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn