“More like Barf Bar”

Neighbourhood: Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End
Neighbourhood: Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Smelled of vomit.
Very hot in the bar considering it was only 65 out, which really helped the barf smell...
above an Indian place so you would think the barf would be smothered...nope.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

While the menu has a few more items that the usual hamburgers and fries Marshall's is basically a sports bar.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We walked here from our hotel. it was happy hour and they had PBR for !.99 and martini's for $4.00. we were the only people in the place and it was very dark. after a while more people started to come in and then we felt more comfortable.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

Love Marshalls!!! I was in DC on business off and on for several weeks. Marshalls was SO good. I ordered my meal to go and took it back to my room. The portions were good, the food was hot and so good! I enjoyed a cocktail at the bar while waiting and the atmosphere was so cozy and friendly... felt like Cheers! Bourbon Street Chicken is a favorite. Look forward to visiting again.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

Our trip to Washington, DC was awesome and no trip is complete without having a good experience with the local restaurants. Marshall's was the icing on the cake! We had spent three days of nonstop walking about the city and our last night left us just too tired to try and go out. So we opted to order in and have a quiet evening before departing for home the next day. We ordered from Marshall's and were not disappointed. We each had a different dish and all three of us were delighted with our meal. We had Chicken Parmesian, Fettucini Alfredo, and I had the California Chopped Salad. All I can say is the meals were delicious, even for take out looked great in presentation, and the portions were more than adequate. Thanks, Marshall's, for making our last night in DC a memorable eating experience!

1  Thank BJSmith55