“Great place!”

Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
“Great place!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Great atmosphere, great food, best mimosas ever!!! Mustapha was a very gracious host! Will definitely return again and again!

• Visited September 2013

North America
“Twist Georgetown - Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Great Service and the selection of both cold and warm brunch items from the ceviche to the hummus to the variety of pastries was impressive. After a few reschedules and moving things around to beat the expiration of my LS voucher the manager I spoke with suggested I come in a bit later and that they would try to fit me in.
The attendant at the check-in was very pleasant and suggested that we wait at the bar for a table in the general dining area to free up but also offered the option of having our lunch at the bar if we wanted to which worked out for us.

With the jazz band playing in the background, we really enjoyed our brunch. The ambience is calming and inspite of the size of the dining area and the volume of guests we did not feel cramped. The servers were quick to top off our drinks and I got mix of juices without the alcohol which worked out well.

For that LS value I would do it again.

Bear in mind that there are two different locations. One in Dupont and the other in Georgetown and you have a choice of where to redeem your LS coupon. I am not sure if it makes a difference in terms of reserving a choice table ahead of time.

• Visited July 2013