Embassy Suites by Hilton Washington-Convention Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Henley Park Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Washington(Washington DC)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Pod DC Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Pool
3,340 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionfree drinks and snackscooked to order breakfastwhite housecorner suitefree happy hourcomplimentary breakfastnational mallmorning breakfastwithin walking distanceford's theateroffice buildingpull out couchliving roomvalet parkingeach eveningspy museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Our stay was everything we wanted and more. The hotel staff were always kind, helpful and pleasant. Even when we were bothersome with our bikes. The location of the hotel was great. We couldn't have asked for anything more. We will be back next year.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank MaryBeth65
DDelRusso, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Washington-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2012

Dear MaryBeth65,

Thank you for your short but sweet review. “Perfect” sounds great to us! (I am not sure our hotel is 100% perfect yet… but that is definitely what we are shooting for!) You mentioned your bikes - - - they are never a bother. We always tell our guests: park your car when you arrive, and you won’t need it again until you check out. In between, biking and walking are great ways to see almost everything DC has to offer. Thank for staying with us - -and you said you would be back next year - - - I hope so - -please send me a note to let me know when you will be here!

David Del Russo
david.del.russo@hilton.com

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Stayed here while moving my daughter into Howard U. It was exactly 10 minutes away.
The check-in was smooth. They even made a room change on a non-refundable reservation. The staff was courteous and the breakfast was excellent as always.
My only complaint is that they don't provide free wifi in the suites. For the price of these rooms it should be complimentary. I don't want to sit in the lobby to search the web.

Room Tip: If your not a smoker please don't get a smoking room even if the price is good. You will gag.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank cindylou920
Reviewed 13 August 2012

If you want a good base in DC this is a great hotel. All of the area attractions are a walk but certainly manageable from the Embassy Suites. It's also close to a Metro station although we just chose to walk. The rooms were very comfortable and good to just hang out in. And the beds themselves were very comfortable. We took advantage of the morning breakfast and while extremely busy every day we were there the staff was very friendly. The quality of the food was average but met expectations. On a couple of nights we also took advantage of the manager's reception. This is a nice perk but one of the nights and relatively early they ran out of several drinks such as the beer selection. The bartender also seemed to be quite frazzled ( seemed like it may have been unusually busy) but it showed in her service and wanting to hurry through the forming line. The hotel has valet parking at $39 a night. This seemed a bit steep but may be on par with other hotels in the area. It did provide for in and out access at no extra charge. I also knew about the parking cost before booking so this wasn't a surprise. Given the choice I would definitely stay at this Embassy Suites again. The location was great and was just a nice place to come back to at the end of a long day of sightseeing.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2012

We spent 2 days in Embassy Suites and everything there was good for us. The lobby is clean and bright. The room is comfortable. We loved the bed and had very good sleeps on it. Breakfast is not that tasty but still good. There are only 2 things I want to complain. First, there is only free internet access by cable. I brought MacBook Air, iPhone, and iPad and I had to go to the lobby to use the internet. Second, the pool is too small to contain so many guests. Especially, there were too many children jumping into the pool. It's really annoying when you wanna go swimming after a long day walking outside. Anyway, considering the price and the environment, I'd like to stay at Embassy Suite again if I visit D.C. other days.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SamLee81
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I just returned from a 5 night stay and I must say it was an awesome experience. Thanks to trip advisor I chose this hotel and have no regrets. One thing I might share was that based on most of the reviews, the customer service here is top notch. I must have showed up on a bad day. When I arrived at approximately 12:30 I was told that my room was not ready, which I expected. I was then asked for my cell and would receive a call once the room was ready. At 2:30 I showed up, sat in the lobby and watched and waited for 15 minutes before finally walking up to the counter. The lady said oh your room has been ready for awhile! Thanks for no call. Besides that, both of the employees I dealt with never mentioned anything to me about anything. The only reason I knew so much about the hotel was from reading the comments on trip advisor. Not even a mention of the breakfast hours, the managers reception, nor any recommendations about anything. So again I assume I came on a bad day. Other than the poor service I received when I checked in, the rest of my stay was enjoyable and pleasant, and would not hesitate staying here again. Thanks for a wonderfull vacation.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family