“NIce resturant”

Joe's Seafood Prime Steak & Stone Crab
Reserve with OpenTable
Joe's Seafood Prime Steak & Stone Crab is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 3,342 Restaurants in Washington DC
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Defined by a standard of hospitality born a century ago, Joe’s offers a dining experience that is timeless. Tuxedo-clad service provides a sense of tradition, while delivering the warmth and caring service that has defined Joe’s since 1913.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Good food and great selection, even thoug the Stone Crab was out the seafood platter was exelent, they offer both fried and grilled and next time I will try the grilled one.

2  Thank jabaki
Write a ReviewReviews (1,661)

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Ate here as it's rated #1 on Trip Advisor. So, what is its good points? Well the food was excellent - delicious starter and entree. But on the other side of the coin, the bar had run out of draft beer by 7pm on a Saturday night (?!?) and the service was a mix of excellent and rubbish. The waiter who brought our food pretty much threw it on our table and was pretty rude when i asked for 'mustard' - almost as though I'd offended him?? But the waitress who was looking after us for the rest of the evening was lovely. Would i go back? Hmm - maybe, but would probably try one of the other restaurants in what is an otherwise excellent city.

1  Thank ockendons
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Came here expecting the absolute best meal in the world. I had heard about this place from someone who loves to go to it, so I had been dying to try it out. First of all, the restaurant is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. The staff are all wonderful and very attentive. I just think my expectations were a bit off. Food was good, everything is separate and very pricey. I did not expect to eat at McDonald's prices, but overall, I have had better for less money. So, try it out if you want a pricey but good meal. Otherwise, there are plenty of others out there. Nothing special here.

2  Thank Yankred
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Just left Joe's and all my daughter and I could say is wow. She ordered the mahi mahi fish tacos and as a celiac, they didn't need to be altered at all. I took the waiter's suggestion and ordered the seafood chopped salad. It had every known salad ingredient in it along with crab, shrimp, and lobster. It was served with a vinaigrette that was light and enhanced the flavors. The bread selection was nice that was brought to the table and the chocolate chunk gluten free cookie we split a la mode was a fabulous way to end the meal. The restaurant is tastefully decorated and quiet and overall is was an A+ experience.

1  Thank Heidi R
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Having recently moved to the DC area, I was surprised by a friend who was in town for two days. I decided to pick the TripAdvisor #1 restaurant in DC for the occasion - Joe's. Having been to Joe's in South Beach, I wanted the stone crab.

This restaurant id OK'ish. Bar is nice enough, with decent service. The service at the table was good and efficient. The stone crab wasn't the best. The shells were smashed rather than cracked. The house salad was rather basic.

With two glasses of champagne each, the bill was $250 - not cheap.

I really hope there are better restaurants in DC, otherwise I am going to be starving ...