“Great tour!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Book In Advance
More Info
US$125.00*
and up
Viator VIP: Best of DC Including US Capitol and National Archives Reserved...
Ranked #9 of 139 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: USA Guided Tours' sightseeing formula has been designed to provide a comfortable and educational approach to DC discovery. With over ten years in the touring business, our team provides a guided exploration of monuments, memorials and all of the historic landmarks in the National Mall. We are committee to preserving the rich tradition of educating and entertaining our visitors.
Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

My husband and I took the Best of DC Tour Saturday June 14th. While preparing for this trip, I found tons of tours online. This particular tour was on a recommended list on our hotel's website. So I pre-booked it without reading any reviews. So we weren't sure what to expect. Boy were we delighted. This tour was fantastic. Each person that handled a portion of our tour was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I want to especially thank Destiny. She was leading the first leg of the tour at the Capitol. My husband and I were late arriving and unsure of where to go. She was so patient and didn't make us feel bad for being tardy.

Our main guide was Ralph and our driver was Tony. Ralph really knows hows to engage you in the tour and he is a wealth of interesting facts. Plus we loved all the stories he had to tell. There was one lady on the tour that was limited in the amount of walking she could do. Ralph took great care in making sure she was with us and that she knew where to be at all times.

This was about a 6 to 7 hour tour. They supplied lunch. We got to see the tons of memorials. I felt like we really got our monies worth and then some, on this tour.

1 Thank ringluvr

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Absolutely Brilliant Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

We were on limited time in Washington DC and wanted to see as much as possible, so this was a fantastic tour. Our Guide Ralph was a great personality and had fantastic knowledge to share. The tour takes in all the main tourist attractions (National Mall, Capitol Hill, White House, Lincoln Memorial, Reflecting Pool, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials to name just a few) and you see 100's of more sights along the way. The trip includes a 1 hour river boat ride on the Potomac River which was an added treat anmd you see everything from a different aspect including Watergate and the Pentagon. You can add lunch for a very reasonable price ($10) and it is delivered to the bus just before you get on the boat and bottles of water are supplied FOC throughout the trip. Excellent value for money and highly recommended

3 Thank Justine G
Bharatpur, Nepal
“Great Day tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I had an opportunity to tour with USA Guided Tours in last week of may while I was in Washington DC for my official meeting. I searched online for best deals for guided tours of washington dc and thought of going with USAGT. They even have boat ride for an hour during the tour which is icing on the cake and you can't beat the price of 70 for 6 hours comprehensive tour of all the monuments and icons of washington DC. this is one of the best worth trip I have ever had in a while.

Visited May 2014
Anchorage, Alaska
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Twilight Tour was Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We were picked up at our hotel in Alexandria which was the selling factor for booking with this tour company.
Our driver was on time and did a great job navigating the DC traffic. Our guide, Paul, was great. He did a good job at getting acquainted with everyone in the group and kept everyone involved and interacting during the tour.
We spent a lot of time at each of the monuments and were taken back our hotel at the end of the tour. The tour was great for all ages and I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Customization and integrity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I was concerned my last minute trip to DC would have been disorganized and frenetic. I can say with full confidence that USA guided tours ensured peace of mind for me and my family. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly, patient and understanding. I am impressed with USA guided tours ability to cater to individual needs, and I particularly enjoyed Ralph's openness and depth of knowledge. DC is the kind of town where much needs to be taken in in a short period of time, and USA guided tours makes sure all the major sites are explored. I strongly recommend USA guided tours to anybody who wants a thorough and enjoyable tour of the nations capital.

2 Thank Haisum S