“Great Tour”

USA Guided Tours
Book In Advance
US$125.00*
and up
Viator VIP: Best of DC Including US Capitol and National Archives Reserved...
US$54.00*
Washington DC Guided Night Tour
US$74.00*
Washington DC in One Day: Guided Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #8 of 145 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: USA Guided Tours' sightseeing formula has been designed to provide a comfortable and educational approach to DC discovery. With over ten years in the touring business, our team provides a guided exploration of monuments, memorials and all of the historic landmarks in the National Mall. We are committee to preserving the rich tradition of educating and entertaining our visitors.
Naples, Florida
“Great Tour”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We took this tour recently with Andy and Tony. It was very informative and interesting. We saw all of the major attractions and the 6 hour tour ended with a boat ride on the Potomac with a boxed lunch.

Andy certainly offered a wealth of information and has a great sense of humor. He had a slight problem with his socks but managed to get through the day with one sock up and the other sock down inside his shoe. He never realized it.

A good time and we definitely recommend this tour.

Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We took the all day DC tour with Andy and Tony. Had a great time and saw all the sites. Highly recommend this tour!

1 Thank Amy98765
County Durham
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Informative, fun and well paced”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Covered a lot of ground on this 6 hour tour with Andy and Tony. Saw lots of sights and learnt a lot of history, but not in an overwhelming way. Andy brought the sights to life and interacted well with everyone on the group. Tony was always waiting when we had finished and was ready with the water to help us cool off! A great way to see the key sights of DC.

Seal Beach, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour - Glad We Did It!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

This was my first time visiting Washington DC and I had my mom with me. I was looking for a tour that would take us to all the major sights and give my mom the opportunity to have comfortable "breaks" in between each stop. USA Guided Tours did not fail us. I really enjoyed the air conditioned bus as well! ;)

We stopped at all the major sights, including FDR Memorial, and had sufficient information about each monument. Having our personal bus was definitely the way to go. We were dropped off at the front of every monument and picked up at the front as well. This saved us tons of walking and headaches of looking for parking.

Craig was our tour guide and was pretty cool. I must say our driver Tony was THE BEST! Tony picked us up at our hotel (Wyndham Old Town Alexandria) and provided us with SO much information along the way to the Navy Memorial. I asked a million questions and Tony answered them ALL! I feel I learned the most from this tour just from chatting with Tony. I wish I could have picked his brain a little more.

I did the 6 hour tour. I wish we would have done an evening tour, but we'll save that for next time! If you're looking for a DC tour, I highly recommend USA Guided Tours.

Dubuque, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We went on the DC at Dusk bus tour last week. A funny and knowledgable guide and skilled driver made this a perfect choice. There was a perfect amount of time spent at each memorial. We never felt rushed or like things were dragging. The monuments at night are a must see while is DC...you are doing yourself a disservice if you only see them during the day. My only disappointment was that the tour did not stop at the FDR memorial, which was listed as a stop on their website. They did announce that they are working on updating the website to remove this stop from the list. We were originally scheduled to take the tour on a Friday night, but while riding over to the pickup site DC was hit with a nasty thunderstorm. The USA Guided Tours staff called us and said they would gladly reschedule our tour for the following evening so we would not have to tour during the storm. I thought that was very considerate! Don't forget your camera!