“Loved this bakery!”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Capitol Hill
Neighbourhood: Capitol Hill
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We stopped in for brunch one morning and fell in love! My husband and both had a bacon, egg, & cheese croissant and my son chose a glazed doughnut and banana. I expected more of a selection but we were late coming in so I'm sure many things got sold before we arrived. My sister-in-law had a almond scone, which she loved. I picked up a container of goodies before we left and we enjoyed them on our trip home. Very tasty and great service!

There are newer reviews for Firehook Bakery

Reviewed 29 January 2012

Nice neighbor hood coffee house with great bakery items.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

Stopped here for lunch while sightseeing. Had a ham and cheese turnover ($2.50) and a latte ($4.00). Food was very tasty and just right for a light lunch. Have several fresh baked breads, cookies and pastries. Highly recommend these folks.

Reviewed 14 January 2012

wonderful sweets, but no place to really sit. Bar stools at high tables are only options. Can be a challenge.

Reviewed 26 October 2011

Great coffee (that's hard to come by in the States, or at least that's my opinion), friendly staff, nice atmosphere and: the best fresh homemade soup I had in ages!