Adam's Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$337
US$257
  • Room Service
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$268
US$237
US$194
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$193
US$165
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$195
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsadams morganprivate bathb bshared bathroomyogurtcolumbia heightscarriage housebasement suitequiet residential streetother guestscontinental breakfastno elevatorgarage parkinggreat neighborhoodthird floorcommon areasfire station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I live up the street, and have always sent friends and families to stay at the Adams Inn when they come to visit. But recently, I needed to stay at the Inn myself (long story...), so I got my first personal experience as a guest. Long story short, I loved it. It was charming, mellow, and easy. All the things you get but don't need in a hotel room (hair dryer! in-room coffee prep!) are stripped away, so all you get is...what you need. And the price reflects that. Lastly, I live in Adams Morgan, and love it intensely. So the Adams Inn location is ideal...on a quiet street, steps from the shops and restaurants of Adams Morgan, and a short Metro or bus ride from downtown. Stay at the Adams Inn!

Room Tip: Rear of building is best, but un-noisy in-room ACs create good white noise that covers all outside sound regardless.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank nosocksguy
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I spent 4 nights in early June at Adam's Inn. Great residential street across from a firehall. Quiet and friendly the inn is situated in beautiful old townhouses and a carriage house. Basic accommodation (the Trip Advisor photo shows a room much nicer than mine was) and a simple breakfast, my only serious concern was over the level of cleanliness in my room and the bathroom nearest me. I was in room 101 and put up the "no service" sign following my first night because I didn't need any housekeeping. I removed the sign expecting housekeeping from then on. My room was skipped altogether on my second full day but resumed from the third day. I found that the walls around the sink had not been wiped down in awhile. The bathroom on the main floor between the breakfast room and the kitchen had not had its floor washed or even swept in quite a while. The wall behind the sink and the mirror frame had not been cleaned for a while either. I brought my concerns regarding the bathroom to the attention of the manager before I left. I would be curious to learn if this was corrected as she assured me it would be.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Ataryna
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Adam's Inn is a delightful place to stay. Affordable rates for simple, homey accommodations in a really interesting neighborhood, it is within easy walking distance of the main thoroughfare of the Adam's Morgan neighborhood with all it's great restaurants and interesting shops. A classic B&B it offers charming, clean rooms and personable staff who provided great flexibility with our late check-in needs.It is on a pleasant and quiet street.It is not a luxury hotel, by any means, but the rooms are clean, the beds comfortable, the staff is friendly and the wifi works well. My partner was able to get his sports fix via the big TV in one of the communal areas. There is a nice variety of simple breakfast options and the coffee is good. This was our second stay at Adam's Inn and we will be back. We were on a couples visit to see family and it was a perfect place to stay for both our transportation and romantic needs.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Old fashioned B & B, quiet and clean. 2 family style homes accommodate 20 + bedrooms, one big breakfast communal room. Super nice staff, close to bus & metro. If you are looking for a no-frills clean place to stay, TV's only in living room areas (Yeah!!!!) look no further. They offer a great discount rate if you have family/friends to visit in DC.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Delighted with my stay at Adam's inn - the staff are great, rooms are well kept and clean, and communal areas are very well thought out and excellently equipped (living/dining rooms in each property; front porch; quiet yard). The residential street is pleasant and well situated for the restaurants in the Adams Morgan quarter. 7min walk from the metro or circulator bus to downtown make this ideal for a quiet resting place. Breakfast is great too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business